In this episode of Living Concept titled 'Spirit of Life' which starts with Shuvai Wutawunashe's 'Tarira Nguva' song, Overseer Mukwena shares the message initially ministered by Apostle Andrew Wutawunashe and published as a home-group lesson.
The Overseer reads from Joshua 14:10-11, Deuteronomy 34:7and 9 and Romans 8:11 and elucidates 5 key points viz:
1. SPIRIT OF LIFE that will bring RENEWAL AND YOUTHFULNESS
2. ZOE - THE GOD KIND OF LIFE
3. NEW BIRTH AND REGENERATION INTO A NEW CREATURE
4. SPIRIT OF LIFE GIVES ENERGY, STRENGTH AND YOUTHFULNESS TO YOUR MIND AND BODY
5. SEEK GOD'S PRESENCE AND WORD, WAITING ON HIM FOR RENEWAL AND STRENGTH
Following the long, youthful, adventure-full lives of Moses, Caleb and Joshua he explains clearly that life, renewal and regeneration ought to characterize your life in this year.
Episode ends in Annah Zengeya's song, Seek Yea the Kingdom and two other pieces from other artists.