This lesson, as usual, starts with Shuvai Wutawunashe's song, "Tarira Nguva."
There is a reading of several scriptural references and relation on the 5 things that steal joy and the antidote for them.
(1) WORRY, FEAR & ANXIETY: Have faith in God and meditate on His word and praise Him in prayer, making known to Him your requests.
(2) FALSE GUILT: Recognition that you are in Christ, whose mercy endures forever and who took your guilt away.
(3) SELFISHNESS: live with generosity sacrificial service and giving.
(4) IGNORANCE: Truth and knowledge from knowing Christ himself and from counsel, learning, training, mentoring and education.
(5) COMPARISON: Have Godliness with contentment with recognition that the Almighty God is with you.
Lesson ends with Deliwe Zigori's Song, "Heal our land Lord"
Overseer Peter Zvanaka Mukwena, a seasoned and renowned pastor, teacher, preacher and inspirational author delivers weekly Living Concepts every Wednesday at 12pm UK time.