WHEN YOU HAVE DIFFICULT CLOSE RELATIVES OR PEOPLE
Forgive, pray, love, prophesy, do good always.
BIBLE READING: Matthew 5:44; John 17:1-3; Romans 10:1; 1Peter 3:1&7
In this Living Concept episode, which starts with programme's theme song, "Tarira Nguva" by Shuvai Wutawunashe, Overseer MUKWENA first quotes Bishop Desmond Tutu who said, "You don't chose your relatives. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."
The challenge comes when your relatives are difficult at least or abusive at worst.
Joseph, David, Jesus and many others in the Bible had such situations.
They remained righteous and God-fearing and did the following things which you must adopt and do forthwith:
1. First submit yourself to God fully and be saved by Jesus Christ.
2. Then in prayer confess your sins and theirs.
3. Forgive them completely allowing God's unconditional love to flow through you to them.
4. Prophesy good about them as Ezekiel did to the dry bones that they may hear the word of the Lord.
5. Love them and do good practical things for them before you see any change.
Lesson ends with Shuvai's Song, "Rudo Rukuru"
Overseer Peter Zvanaka Mukwena, a seasoned and renowned pastor, teacher, preacher and inspirational author delivers weekly Living Concepts every Wednesday at 12pm UK time.