THE SIEGE IS BROKEN, CHANGE HAS COME ACT NOW
Reading: 2 Kings 6:29-33; 7:1-9
Taking the example of four lepers in the book of Kings this message relates how:
1) God's achievements are done by unlikely people
(2) God raised you up to make a difference in people
3) Change comes by the declaration of the word of God.
4) No matter your situation, the siege has been broken - SO ACT POSITIVELY NOW.
(5) Act according to your little revelation
Overseer Peter Zvanaka Mukwena, a seasoned and renowned pastor, teacher, preacher and inspirational author delivers weekly Living Concepts every Wednesday at 12pm UK time.