Part of the - THE NEW VESSEL HOME GROUP LESSON SERIES
Psalm 103:1-5 KJV
 Bless the Lord , O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
 Bless the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- THE "NEW ME" : The new heart, new identity, new zeal, new capacity and new glory.
- THE NEW CHURCH: The Church is a Gathering of God's children in his presence for his Praise and Worship for Salvation, Love and Service.
3.1 TOPIC: A NEW CONSCIOUSNESS TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD
- 3.1.1 GOD PROMISED TO BE THERE: [Isaiah 42:10], [Ezekiel 48:35], [Exodus 33:14], [Matthew 28:20].
- 3.1.2 IT IS A RETURN, A REVIVAL AND A TUNING INTO "GOD'S FREQUENCY
[Hosea 6:1], [Isaiah 1:18], [James 4:7-10] and [Revelation 2:5]
3.2 WHAT TO DO TO GET IN AND STAY IN GOD'S PRESENCE
- 3.2.1 CONFESS AND REPENT: [Proverbs 28:13]
- 3.2.2 HIS WORD IS PARAMOUNT: [Psalms 107:20] and [Jeremiah 1:12]
- 3.2:3 CONSECRATION: [Psalms 51:17]
- 3.2.4 WORSHIP AND PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING: [Psalms 100:1-5]
- 3.2.5 SERVICE: LOVE, WITNESSING AND GIVING: [Matthew 22:37,28:19] and [2 Chronicles 29:11]
3.3 BENEFITS OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD:
- 3.3.1 FORGIVENESS OF SINS: JOY OF SALVATION
- 3.3.2 HEALING AND DELIVERANCE
- 3.3.3 GOOD THINGS AND PEACE
- 3.3.4 DELIVERANCE
- 3.3.5 RENEWAL OF STRENGTH YOUTHFULNESS AND ENERGY
SUMMARY OF TODAY'S LESSON
- I am a new person with new heart, identity, zeal, capacity and glory.
- I belong to Jesus' revived church, a gathering of saved and new ones.
- God is present in my life, family and church.
- God promised to be with me no matter what.
- I will turn away from wrong doing, heed God's word, consecrate myself to him, worship, praise and thank him always as I love and serve.